I haven't been tagged in a while and at least this one seems a bit more original I guess...Rules:
1) You must post these rules in your Journal (VERY VERY IMPORTANT!)
2) Answer the questions the Tagger has set for you in their post, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer!
3) You have to choose 8 people to tag and post their Icons in your journal!
4) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her!
5) NO TAG BACKS!Questions:
1. Have you ever cried while watching a movie? (Because of the movie
)I've cried at many movies... the one which always comes to mind is Watership Down, child hood movie which I cry at every single time I watch it... at the end. If you've seen it, you'll know what I mean.
2. What was the biggest waste of time in your life so far?Trying to learn how to do CSS... nuff said
3. What was the most scary sound you ever heard?The faint sound of children giggling... scary shit.
4. If you could travel in time, to when and where would you go?1980s (if I was 31 now - in the 80s I was like <10) so I could see Tears For Fears, The Police, Depeche Mode, Erasure etc... in their prime.
5. Do you singalong to songs you don't know the lyrics of?Always... I hum or emphasis lines or words I actually know.
6. Have you ever broken a bone? (Yours or someone else's.)I broke my wedding ring finger when I was young and it wasn't discovered... now I have a deformed ring finger... it's an omen I tell you.
7. What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you in public transport?When I was about 13 or something, I once shouted down the bus to a friend, "X, want me to get off with you?" -- it was referring to getting off the bus on their stop as I had the option of a few bus stops and thought it would be nice to walk with a friend instead of alone. Needless to say I shouted this in front of about 10 of my class mates and they all giggled. Not weird, but embarrassing.
8. Did you ever imagine how it would be to swap the body with someone from not your gender?Oh yes, every time I need a pee in the countryside, every time I'm walking in public and it's too hot, just more for convenience.
9. What's more embarassing: Being seen naked or seeing someone else naked? Being seen naked.
10. Do you ever think "Oh my God, I hope nobody heard what I just thought!" ?Nah... I'm paranoid but not that paranoid My Questions:
1. Tell me one thing you appreciate about yourself?
2. When was the last time you picked your nose and was it in private?
3. When you retire and if money wasn't an issue, where would you like to live?
4. What would be your last meal?
5. A movie is made of your life, what would be the theme song/end credits song?
6. What deviation in your gallery is your favourite and why?
7. What was the last useless gift you received for Christmas/Birthday/Whatever?
8. Do you have an irrational fear?
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
10. What is your opinion on being tagged in pointless questionnaires?I tag...