[Edit]Just over a day until this closes! Remember to read the rules, if you don't follow them all/aren't eligible, you can not has book goodness![/Edit]
Firstly, thank you so much for your birthday wishes, I appreciate it - although let's not acknowledge that I'm getting older mkay?
So let's get down to it... I've been given a load of copies of my book Adobe Master Class: Illustrator and I've recently given one away via my Facebook page (ps: go likie!) and I'm planning to do the same here! Read on to find out more...
All you have to do to enter is to be devwatching me (well dur that's how you're reading this!) and leave a comment and +fav! I'm going to be randomly picking which person wins, so what you leave as a comment is up to you, as long as it's a positive comment! Let's make this a good, positive event!
Here are the rules:
1) You must be devwatching me and leave at least one positive comment and +fav this blog!
2) You must be 18 years old or over - I will need your address and I don't want any parents getting angry at me because their minor has shared private details with me!
3) You can comment as much as you wish but your comment(s) will only count as one entry into this give away! Deviants using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
4) My relatives and contributors to the book are excluded from entering. You guys will be getting your own copy ♥
5) Your comment must be posted on this blog by Monday 4th February at 23:59:59 GMT.
6) The winner will be contacted via dA notes. If no response has been received within a week of the note being sent, the next eligible random will be declared the winner.
7) The prize will be sent via Recorded Delivery via Royal Mail. I am not responsible for the condition it arrives in, however it will be packaged well to ensure the best I can possible it arrives to you safely. It will be mailed at my earliest convenience, I will send you a note once it's sent.
8) Should you wish the book to be signed, please request this and what you'd like me to write when I contact you!
9) The prize is not transferable and is not for resale.